MONO Connection Error
Sometimes the ICS server (the server that interconnects all the beam line electronics) disconnects. This sometimes presents itself as an error (#ERROR#) in uXAS and/or MICROSCAN (where the red box is located in the following images).
1. Close DataServer, microXAS, and microscan
2.Open a command prompt or terminal window.
3. In the terminal type “ics_cpc” (without the quotes) and then press enter.
4. Then type “4” enter.
5. Agree to “default” by pressing enter .
6. Type “Y” enter to select yes you really want to restart.
7. You may wait up to a minute or so until ICS shuts down.
8. Now type “3”.
9. Agree to “default” by pressing enter.
10. Several seconds should elapse and ICS will be restarted.
11. Restart DataServer, microXAS, and microscan