MONO Connection Error
Sometimes the ICS server (the server that interconnects all the beam line electronics) disconnects. This sometimes presents itself as an error (#ERROR#) in uXAS and/or MICROSCAN (where the red box is located in the following images).
1. Close DataServer, microXAS, and microscan
2. Go to the remote desktop app in the task bar. The BL scientist who set you up should have already set up the appropriate connection, 192.168.1.1. (If there is no connection, you will need to contact the BL scientists to get this as we cannot put the log in credentials on this page for security reasons. If you cannot contact the BL scientists then you will just have to wait until we respond).
3.Open a command prompt or terminal window.
4. In the terminal type “ics_cpc” (without the quotes) and then press enter.
5. Then type “4” enter.
6. Agree to “default” by pressing enter .
7. Type “Y” enter to select yes you really want to restart.
8. You may wait up to a minute or so until ICS shuts down.
9. Now type “3”.
10. Agree to “default” by pressing enter.
11. Several seconds should elapse and ICS will be restarted.
12. Restart DataServer, microXAS, and microscan